Boutique Fourth of July Outfits- Our adorable must haves for your red, white, and blue celebration!
Author: Laura Randazzo
You may be planning a trip to the beach this upcoming Independence Day, or maybe a relaxed BBQ outside with close friends and family. Whether you are away from home or in your own backyard, Unique Baby Shop offers the perfect little Fourth of July outfit for your little boy or girl. We have outfits for newborns and kids up to age 8.
Click here to browse through our patriotic line – filled with boutique fashion including; red, white and blue dresses, stars and stripes, moccasins, baby swing top outfits, toddler outfits, ruffles, bows, rompers, capris and more.
We also wanted to provide you with some simple at home dessert recipes that you and your child can do together if you plan on being home, enjoy!
1. Jello Stars (very easy to do):
Ingredients- 2 (3oz.) packages Berry Blue Jell-O/ 2 (3oz.) packages red Jello-O
Instructions- In a bowl, dissolve 2 (3 oz.) packages Berry Blue Jell-O in 1 1/4 cups boiling water. Pour into an 8-inch baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Repeat with red Jell-O. Dip bottoms of pans into warm water for 15 seconds. Cut Jell-O into stars with a 1 1/2-inch star cutter. Yield: about 50 stars.
2. Red, white, and blue strawberry shortcake (not difficult and not too easy):
- Strawberries Regular – 16 oz package
Instructions- Prep- 20 min/Cook- 30 min/Ready in- 50 min
Prepare cake according to package directions and bake in a 9×13 inch pan. Cool completely.
Frost cake with whipped topping. Place blueberries in a square in the corner, and arrange sliced strawberries as stripes to make an American flag. Chill until serving.
3. Sparkler Cupcakes (advanced):
- 1/2cup red candy coating disks
- 1/2cup blue candy coating disks
- 1/2cup white candy coating disks
- 2 1/2cups Creamy White Frosting or canned creamy white frosting
- 12Confetti Cupcakes or other 2-1/2-inch cupcakes in paper bake cups
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles and/or jimmies (optional)
- Place colored candy coating disks in three separate small microwave-safe bowls. Microwave one bowl on 100 percent power (high) for 30 seconds. Stir; microwave for 20 to 30 seconds more or until melted. Repeat, one at a time, with the remaining bowls of candy coating. Transfer the melted candy coatings to three small heavy resealable plastic bags. Snip off a small piece from one corner of each bag. On sheets of waxed paper, make 8- to 9-inch-long sticks (about 1/4-inch thickness) of each color candy coating by piping back and forth over waxed paper in a zigzag pattern. Let stand about 1 hour or until firm. (If necessary, place the sticks of candy coating in the freezer until firm.)
- Meanwhile, place Creamy White Frosting in a disposable pastry bag fitted with a medium star tip. Pipe frosting over Confetti Cupcakes.
- Break the zigzag sticks of candy coating into 3- to 4-inch lengths. Insert the candy sticks into frosting, radiating out from the center like a sparkler. If desired, sprinkle with colored sprinkles. Makes 12 (2-1/2-inch) cupcakes.